An exciting opportunity for a strategic and hands-on Marketing Communication Pioneer
Apeldoorn Flexible Packaging (AFP) based in Apeldoorn, is a high-tech manufacturer of thin layered sophisticated films for load securing protection, food packaging or innovative film. AFP always aims for the most optimal and socially responsible solution throughout the entire supply chain, ranging from production to delivery to end consumer. The supply chain is complex and the technical details are a key differentiation.
A large share of the business revenue consists of transport solutions helping clients to protect their cargo during transport. At the plant in Apeldoorn, there is access to state-of-the-art technologies and production lines. Key driver of the company’s success is customer centricity: providing the most innovative and technically optimal solutions for their clients.
AFP is an independently managed company with an open and friendly culture. Becoming part of the Indian Jindal Polyfilm group, AFP has kept it’s independent position, whilst getting access to new continents on top of it’s ongoing European expansion. It goes without saying that the customer centered team will continue to focus on providing the best possible solutions for their customers.
In this new position you will be responsible for the integrated Marketing Communication for the Dutch, Belgian, French, German and UK market and report into the Managing Director. Once marketing has proven to be successful, the International Marketing Communications Manager will have the leading role in expanding the department.
- Bringing Corporate Marketing Communication and brand building to maturity
- Develop the International Marketing Communication strategy and more importantly translating this to excellent execution
- Development of relevant business content matching the strategy and product propositions
- Development of state-of-the-art sales supporting tools, enhancing sales effectivity and the professional image of AFP
- Account based marketing together for selected large accounts together with the (International) Sales force
- Initiating (novel) processes to enable high probability of success lead generation
- Identification and execution of other Marketing Communication tools, that might be effective to reach commercial goals like PR and tradeshows
- Data driven evaluation of effectiveness of Marketing Communication, to steer execution
- Organise and structure corporate Internal Communications together with Human Resources.
As an International Marketing Communications Manager you
- Develop and implement the annual strategic marketing communication plan and take responsibility for the corporate brand, reputation and positioning
- Develop relevant content together with the sales leaders and help them further develop client strategies
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Scout and apply the most effective and relevant Marketing Communication tools to reach AFP’s commercial targets: such as publications, press releases, product propositions, sales tools, online marketing activities and campaigns
- Develop and implement the Internal Communication strategy together with HR and The Board
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate at least 7 years experience in a similar role with preferably experience in an international technical B2B business environment
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or Communication
- Substantial experience with digital and social media marketing and other relevant tools for measuring campaign success
- Extensive experience with marketing communications: branding, content creation, press releases, newsletters, propositions, events and CRM
- Strong writing skills in English and Dutch and a good command of the Dutch and English language; knowledge of the German language is a plus
- A true team player who can build positive relationships with ease and influence at all levels
- Hands-on and putting plans into action
Competences: mature personality, eagerness to perform, self-starter, creative, true teamplayer and people connector, results oriented, planning skills, disciplined and client focussed.
What’s in for you?
AFP offers a challenging key position at a dynamic international company to set up a new department. You can create and sculpt your own role and the Marketing Communication strategy of the company. Our client offers a competitive salary package, attractive secondary conditions such as a pension plan and a 13th month.
Planning recruitment process
The selection process will consist of an interview with Pure Connections, a 2nd round interview with AFP on April 3 or 4, a 3rd round and possibly an assessment.
Are you interested and do you fit the profile? We would like to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter in English before March 26th to: firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-46390312