Apeldoorn Flexible Packaging (AFP) is a high-tech organization that produces flexible plastic film for applications in Stretch Film (transport packaging) and Consumer Packaging. The organization is specialized in providing its customers with the most innovative, technically optimal, and socially responsible solutions. Sustainability is an important driver for the organization. Always striving for better and smarter packaging solutions and products. Customer satisfaction and customer intimacy are key drivers of the organization’s success.
With the acquisition by Trioplast from Sweden in December 2019, the strengths of both companies have been combined. In the past year, focus was on the integration of both companies. The newly developed core values are: sustainable – responsible – leading. Trioplast is continuously looking for sustainable and circular solutions. Next step in February 2021, AFP together with Trioplast Group will change its name in order to reflect its strong commitment to sustainability and circularity.
Together with your sales colleagues you will transform the product-oriented organization into a marketing-driven organization to increase customer satisfaction and achieve maximum return and profitability. Your priorities are the implementation of these key values into marketing and communication for the entire division and into product development in The Netherlands. As a Product Marketing Manager you take a leading role in the Consumer Packaging division in close cooperation with Sales and R&D colleagues in both Apeldoorn (NL) and Landskrona (SE), factory locations. You will also cooperate with the corporate marketing communication colleagues and the divisions Stretch Film, Industrial Packaging and Carrier Bags. Your supervisor is Evert Paardekooper, President, Consumer Packaging division.
Corporate marketing translated to division level:
- Formulate and implement an international marketing communication plan
- Divisional branding, brand building and positioning of the new brand name in the consumer packaging market
- Content marketing communication and development of marketing communication tools for sales
- Collaborate with international marketing colleagues on group level projects
Product Management activities for the Dutch and Swedish market:
As a partner of the Sales organization you are the driving force for product management and market development
- Set up market research and identify trends and potential opportunities, share insights
- Translate market needs into product development projects
- Set up value-based propositions and pricing
- You have at least 5 – 7 years of B2B marketing experience in a technical environment
- Experience in international organisations and a good understanding of cultural differences
- Experience with drawing up strategic plans, budgets, forecasts and preferably experience with pricing projects
- Marketing communication experience: branding, content creation, newsletters, propositions, online campaigns, events and CRM
- Excellent communication skills, a natural team player, strong in building relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- Self-starting, result-driven professional who gets things done
- Organized, customer-oriented, analytical, and creative
- Both strategic and hands-on
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, verbal and in writing, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Information and application
- You can expect professional colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Trioplast offers a good base salary with benefits such as a pension plan, a 13th month and 28 holidays plus 17 ‘ATV’ days.
- This position is available for EU residents who speak Dutch